Chateau de Gressoux
Gîte Rural - Auxon-les Vesoul
Facilities at the Gîte
- An authentic large living/dining room with a huge fireplace.
- A modern kitchen with an oven, a 5-burner gas stove, a coffee maker and other kitchen utensils
- 6 French style bedrooms with a total of 15 beds and views over the picturesque countryside
- 2 bathrooms (3 toilets, 4 shower)
- A meditation chapel
- Outdoor swimming pool and wood stove hottub
- A large room (120m^2) suitable for events/trainings
- The chateau is surrounded by a garden of 2.1 hectares
Access for guests: Three-quarters of the chateau is rented out to groups. There is a private area where owner Bert and family live during the summer months. Often international musicians / artists / friends visit him every week with whom he creates and relaxes. Bert really enjoys when Gressoux's guests come into contact with his own guests, but he also likes to give the tenants complete privacy during their stay. The huge building with the outdoor space means that you do not have to meet each other.